The Pinewood Derby is the redeeming quality of the scouting program for me. Yes, I'm working on changing my attitude especially watching how much fun the boys have! Since our ward split we didn't have many boys so they invited parents and siblings to make a car to race at the end. This news brought a huge smile to Cooper's face... and I ran to Roberts to buy another car (that was pre-cut since there was no one around to cut it). The boys helped with most of the painting and decorating, but I had to put the wheels in, which is always the worst part! This year we went more for style than function (at least that's what we're telling Noah) because he stunk it up this year. But he had a great time, and a great attitude! He's already making plans for a more arrow dynamic car for next year. In fact now he wants 'art stuff' for Christmas so he can draw his car out. I love my boys!!!
Tommy Jr #1 and Tommy Jr #2
Tommy Jr #1 and Tommy Jr #2




No comments:
Post a Comment