At the end of the day Noah said, "Mom, I thought this was going to be the worst Halloween, but it was the best ever!" I don't think it was the best ever, but I think he did a pretty good job of summing Halloween up this year. With Tommy and I getting in from our trip the night before Halloween, and Tommy flying out again Halloween morning I had been prepping the boys for not a 'normal' Halloween (I don't think our family ever has a normal Halloween though). So after a great day at school, and some dinner we headed out to trick or treat for 1 hr with Tyson. That was a disaster. He wanted to stop and look at everything... rock, flower, dog!! After 6 houses Noah and Cooper were so frustrated and tired of wait for their brother. So our friend Mark took them with his boys Miles and Evan. I was so grateful. Tyson was totally happy passing out candy and Noah and Cooper got a bucket full of candy! Then my Mom and Kiara stopped by so we had some mini carameled apples and muddy buddies. Even though we missed having Tommy around this year it was a lot of fun.
Noah and Cooper on their way to school
Noah and Cooper on their way to school



1 comment:
AWESOME costumes :)
Post a Comment