Gotta love Kindergarten! They do such a good job of making sure each kid feels special. Every week they have one star student and they get to do "everything" (according to Cooper), they get to have a poster hung up in the classroom that's all about them and they get to be "line leader" which is a big deal I guess. After school on Monday I asked Cooper how it was being the star student and with a deep sigh he says, "Mom it's exhausting!" ... I can only imagine what a hard day it must have been. He sure does love all the extra attention though. Here's a picture of him with his poster.
11/9/11
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
thanks aunt kris for the comment on my blog. cooper is a star in our family and is way fun to have as a cousin!
Go Cooper! What a stud!
Post a Comment