11/21/11

1st snow of the season

Yes, I've been a little... lot of a ba humbug about winter coming. But I have to say seeing my boys' faces light up when they saw the snow outside sure did help me come around to the idea of winter coming. Sometimes I wish I could go back to being a kid again, running around in the snow in your shorts and loving the 1/2 inch of snow on the ground, how would it be?! At least I can find joy in watching them play.Noah's first snowman of the season.
They were using the cardboard as a sled until most of the snow disappeared. And yes they do have real sleds, but evidently it was to much work to get them out.
Cooper didn't want to get his picture taken, so this was the best I could do.

If we have a year with a ton of snow we can blame it all on Noah. I'm sure every night he is praying that it will snow 5 feet!

1 comment:

Roma said...

Such cute pics! The 1st one of Noah sort of reminds me of Ethan.