Jodi has an idea that if you put up Christmas decorations before Thanksgiving then an elf drowns a baby reindeer... I guess we are to blame because we decorated our tree a few days early this year. Every year Tommy works a 1/2 week (Sun-Wed) before Thanksgiving, so the boys and I always decorate the tree while Tommy's gone, then we can just enjoy the Thanksgiving weekend with him. But this year he helped us carry the Christmas tree up and before we knew it we were decorating it. I have to say it was really nice to have it done.
First time in years Tommy helped decorate the tree - He doesn't love Christmas like we do. But he's trying harder and being much better about all of it.
He also put all of them on one little branch.
2 comments:
You guys are all adorable! Looks like you had fun decorating!!!
What? Im not sure I like the baby reindeer thing. :) The sooner the better for christmas decorations! Your tree looks great!
Post a Comment