10/12/11

Fall Leaves

I love Fall! The smell of cool air, the mountains turning brilliant colors, my house no longer feeling like 100 degrees. But with everything good there is bad and that is Fall leads to Winter and I just don't love winter any more. I would much rather spend my time on my bike and the cold snowing roads make that a hard thing to do. So I have a few more weeks to sit back and enjoy this beautiful season!

We decided to go for a drive around the Nebo loop. I've always heard wonderful things about it, but had never gone. It was well worth our time. Roma had to work that day, so Paul joined us on our little drive. You can see from the pictures that we had a lot of fun. After the drive we picked up some pizza and spent the evening with Tommy's parents. Love the colors!
Yep, after about 10 shots this was the best one I could get. At least their personalities come shinning through.
I love Tyson's smile. We see it all the time, but can never capture it on camera.
Fun, Fun, and more Fun!
Noah T.
It also took several tries to get Tommy to take a 'serious' picture. This is the best we could get. At least I know where my boys get it.
Tyson collecting leaves with Grandpa.

Fall is a beautiful season. I just wish winter would last the month of December and then lead right into spring. Is that to much to ask for?

1 comment:

amy said...

I love your pictures Kris. It looks like it was a beautiful ride. So great of you to take Dad too. I know he loved it!