Tommy sent me this picture last week. I know it's floating around out there, but it makes me so happy every time I see it. In fact I made it the background on my phone for those moments that life seem so stressful it's a great reminder that I have a wonderful family who loves me and they are the most important thing in my life. I'm so lucky to have Tommy. He's such a loving husband, an incredible father, and such a hard worker. He always keeps life exciting and keeps me and the boys on our toes. I'm grateful for Tommy's parents and the wonderful examples they set for him and what a great job they did raising him. And we are blessed with 3 crazy boys that have stolen my heart. I love how different they are but yet they all want to be just like their Dad! And can only hope and pray they can turn out as good as their Dad. A great big RAWR to all of my family and friends because that's what's truly important in life.
10/14/11
I love my family...
Tommy sent me this picture last week. I know it's floating around out there, but it makes me so happy every time I see it. In fact I made it the background on my phone for those moments that life seem so stressful it's a great reminder that I have a wonderful family who loves me and they are the most important thing in my life. I'm so lucky to have Tommy. He's such a loving husband, an incredible father, and such a hard worker. He always keeps life exciting and keeps me and the boys on our toes. I'm grateful for Tommy's parents and the wonderful examples they set for him and what a great job they did raising him. And we are blessed with 3 crazy boys that have stolen my heart. I love how different they are but yet they all want to be just like their Dad! And can only hope and pray they can turn out as good as their Dad. A great big RAWR to all of my family and friends because that's what's truly important in life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment