5/5/11
Star Wars Day...
"May the 4th be with you"... cheesy yes, but when you have 3 boys it is a wonderful 'holiday'. Last year was the first time I'd even heard of it, so this year we decided it was a perfect excuse to celebrate (and a night off from cooking for me). The boys wore their Star Wars t-shirts, and Star Wars pajamas and for dinner we had 'Galactic Pizza', 'Light saber bread sticks', and of coarse 'Yoda Soda' the best part about the whole dinner was by far the Yoda soda because the boys got to pick which color they wanted theirs to be. It also turned out to be a great lesson on mixing colors together. I'm so bummed I didn't take any pictures! Next year will be bigger and better, so we'll have pictures for sure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How lucky Noah, Cooper and Tyson are to have a mom like you! What a fun idea for you and the boys! You're AWESOME!!!!!
Post a Comment