5/19/11

Rain, Hail, and Wind, mixed with alittle sunshine = Not a great day for boating...

We'd planned a day out on the lake with my Dad. He had the day off and it was 'suppose' to be the hottest day of the year. The day before the weather was perfect, and the next day was only suppose to be better.... um yeah KSL weather was wrong. I can't believe it!!! But we had everything planned and packed so we went anyway. We got 2 rides in on the tube before the rain and wind came, so we spent some time in the boat harbor and decided to pull out the kites (sorry no pictures). That brought the sunshine back out and we were able to spend some more time out on the tube. The boys love the tube, they would ride on it all day long if I'd let them. Tyson on the other hand was totally content just driving the boat.Tyson and Grandpa Phil
My crazy boys
Cooper, Lily, Noah, and me. Cooper loves standing up on the tube, then flopping on his stomach, then turning around backwards. I kept telling him he had to hold on because I was not going in the freezing water after him.
Cooper, Lily, and Kiara when the rain started coming down. It was pelting them in the face so hard.
Tyson's not the best driver... he fell asleep on the job.
Jarom, Lily, Autumn, and Betsy. The girls didn't love the water blowing up in their face.

No comments: