5/11/11

A day in the life of Cooper

Those of you who know my wonderful little Cooper know that he has a very low pain thresh hold. He gets a sliver and one would think that he was dying, I'm not joking here... I'm sure on several occasions our neighbors have thought I was ripping one limb off at a time all because he got a little sliver in his hand.
So today at our ward playgroup at the park it was no different. He starts screaming, whooping, yelling, one would think he was on his way to sudden death. So I slowly walked him over to the car to get a wipey for the small amount of blood on his lip only to find a pool of blood in his mouth. His bottom teeth had tried to push there way through his lip which left two huge gashes inside. I quickly got him loaded in the car, ran back for Tyson and hurried home trying not to make a big deal of it because that would only make things worse. After a lot of paper towels and gauze we finally got the bleed stopped. I feel bad because this one really truly is a painful one (I've been there and done that) and he's been a good sport. Here are few picture from his day.
Fat lip
Happier times outside with Tyson. Like Father like Son... right?!
He loves riding his bike down the hill, but has a hard time stopping before the fence.
At the end of the day. This picture doesn't do it justice. His lip looks terrible, poor kid.

No comments: