9/10/09
Peeing at the park...
The title says it all.... if I would have had a camera you guys would have been able to see it in all it's glory, but you'll just have to use your imagination. This is how it went down. Cooper gets out of pre-school 15 mins before Noah gets out of school so we decided to meet some friends at the park. Not long after we arrived Cooper announced he had to pee, of coarse the most inconvenient time and place. After a quick scan of the park I told him to go behind the rock on the other side of the toys, no one will see him there - right? I glanced over to see if Noah was coming from school, noticing all the cars of parents lined up picking their kids up, then a glance back at Cooper. Holy Cow! He decided to stand in front of the rock for the whole world to see, pants around his ankles and leaning back as far as he can so he doesn't pee on himself. Way to go Cooper, you just showed your pee pee to all those people. Yes, I hid my face in shame for a min and then enjoyed a quick laugh with my friend Gretchen. Ya gotta love boys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for the laugh!! Gotta love Cooper.
Post a Comment