8/28/09
Lesson learned...
Yesterday I was reading through Noah's school news letter in which they had a section about yearbooks and asked for volunteers to help with it. Since I loved yearbook in high school and enjoy taking pictures I figured why not help out. So I sent an email off to the PTA volunteering to help. I got an email back last night saying, "We'd love you to be in charge...". They didn't do a yearbook last year (and I'm not sure the school has ever done one) so I'm starting from scratch. After looking into it I'm getting more excited about the whole thing. And I think it will actually be a lot of fun... but I've also learned to be careful what you volunteer for!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Go Kris!! I have to remind myself that my blog is really for me and my family. I think it's a great way to combine journaling and scrapbooking.
Awesome Kristine! I'm glad you're doing it, and I'm sure you'll do a great job. If you need any help, let me know (and I say that because I know you're already in charge - haa haa!) :)
Post a Comment