8/26/09

Picnic at the park

It was such a nice day we just couldn't pass up going to the park. A quick trip to Arby's drive through and then we met my mom at the park. The kids had a great time on the toys and us girls enjoyed visiting. Tyson was a champ and just chilled out in his stroller the whole time. Sometimes I worry I'm going to leave that kid somewhere because he's so good it's easy to forget he's even there.




After the park we headed to Kiara's house to cool off in the water.

2 comments:

Christa said...

Do you ever have dreams about leaving your baby somewhere? I always do right before giving birth and right after.

Kristine said...

Yes, I still do! I remind myself on almost a daily basis that I need to double check anytime I go anywhere to make sure Tyson is with us.