We decided to take a trip up to Salt Lake with Jodi and her kids before they left for Washington. It was such a fun day and all the kids had a blast.
Cooper, Dallin, Abe, and Noah. It was so hard for them to sit still for this picture. I took about 6 and this was the best I could come up with. They also had a hard time not touching the water behind them.
Cooper, Dallin, Abe, and Noah. It was so hard for them to sit still for this picture. I took about 6 and this was the best I could come up with. They also had a hard time not touching the water behind them.
Church Office Building. I just really like this picture. The boys loved looking up at how tall the building was.
Playing in the water at Gateway. After Temple Square the kids needed to get all their wiggles out and cool off.
Then we headed over to Clark's Planetarium. It's such a fun place for the kids to be able to touch anything and everything they want and not get in trouble. This picture is walking on Mars.



No comments:
Post a Comment