8/18/11

Finally some color...

For 3 1/2 years our house has been the same color... cream... walls, ceiling, main level and basement. So I finally got brave and painted our living room. I can't figure out why I didn't do it years ago. I love it, and it was a really easy thing to do. However then I decided to paint our master bathroom and that was peer torture. The bathroom took me 3 times longer to tape and paint then the living room. I really hope the bright green paint I used in the bathroom grows on me. I will post pictures of it soon. Here's the living room:Before
During: Cooper helping
After

2 comments:

amy said...

Kris it looks awesome! I love the dark brown. Good Job! Cant wait to see the bathroom.

Roma said...

I love the picture! Can't wait to see it for real! Good job.