We decided this year to go to our nephew's baptism and turn it into a family vacation. Tommy had to work, so me and the boys took 2 days to drive to Washington and Tommy just flew directly in to Seattle.
Breaking the drive up into two days was really nice and we were able to make a few stops along the way. The first was Twin Falls, with it being a high water year there was a ton of water coming down the falls. There was also a nice wind that would swirl the mist around and then blow it into us... it was like a torrential rain pour. Noah and I couldn't stop giggling, and Cooper was not happy about it at all.
The boys getting drench.
Breaking the drive up into two days was really nice and we were able to make a few stops along the way. The first was Twin Falls, with it being a high water year there was a ton of water coming down the falls. There was also a nice wind that would swirl the mist around and then blow it into us... it was like a torrential rain pour. Noah and I couldn't stop giggling, and Cooper was not happy about it at all.
The boys getting drench.
The kids after Abe's baptism. I love going to baptisms, there's always such a neat spirit and the boys get so excited about it. Abe is such a good kid and I'm so glad we could celebrate with him.

No comments:
Post a Comment