Oh how I love the 4th of July balloon fest! I look forward to it every year, Tommy on the other hand does not, but he's a good sport and goes along. However this year was different from any other because there was a Darth Vader balloon. We were pretty excited about the idea of seeing a hot air balloon that looked like Darth Vader, but much to our surprise the balloon came with Darth Vader himself and his Imperial Guard and Clone Troopers!!! That's a little slice of heaven for boys that love Star Wars. The pictures below speak for themselves! It was so much more fun this year and I'm so glad we got up at 5 in the blessed am to go see a few hot air balloons.
The boys with Darth Vader
The boys with Darth Vader
The Clone Troopers were there to make sure no one touched the balloon, they would just pace back and forth. They were very nice to stop and take pictures. Tyson loved this one, he kept going back and giving him high 5.




3 comments:
This makes me with we would have gotten up and come with you!! I love all the post you have put up. That picture of Tyson with the spaghetti is hystrical.
awesome.
That is totally awesome! Great pictures! I love when people go all out. Ethan will be totally jealous!
Post a Comment