4/11/11

"Tyson Paul Peterson"

Tyson! T. Paul! Tycey Poo! What more can I say... Tyson is by far our most adventurous kid so far. He's so dang funny and lovable, and he uses that to his advantage. As you can see from the pictures below he's into everything, but when he gives you that cute little smile ya just can't get mad at him. We can't imagine life without this little boy!!!He emptied an entire box of tissues. "If ya can't beat um join um!" The boys had a great time throwing all the tissues in the air, and I had a nice big bag of tissues to clean with.
Tyson loves pouring things, especially crackers and water. In this case he poured fish crackers all over the floor, but it gave me 45 good mins to work on the yearbook.
Another obsession is shoes. It doesn't matter how high the heel is or how big the boot is he will try wearing it. I couldn't stop laughing watching him truck around the house in my boots!
He also climbs on anything and in everything. He is our little monkey!

1 comment:

amy said...

Its funny the things you will let your kids do for a few minutes of work time isn't it? What a cute kid Tyson is. I especially love the shoes!