9/14/10

Summer Time Fun

What a crazy summer... I just haven't had the time I would have liked to keep up on my blog, so here are a few of my favorite picturesCooper's T-Ball team. Cooper's on the far right.
Paul, Roma, Tyson, Tommy, and Noah watching the T-ball game.
Cooper in the outfield.
This is what you get when you give a 1 yr old a chocolate chip granola bar.
Mom and Tyson and BYU's meet the team night.
Noah running the track event at BYU's meet the team night.
Crew and Tyson playing. I can't wait till they get alittle older, they'll be best buds.
"How many kids does it take to pull a 6 foot weed out of a window well?"
We finally got the ice cream truck... they have the coolest ice cream ever. Cy has a Spiderman and Cooper has a Scooby Doo.
Notice the ice cream running down their arms and dripping off the elbows, that's when you know it's good. And a real pain to clean up :)
This is proof of what a busy crazy summer we've had. That's were I found Cooper one evening...
Tommy and Dave coming back from their bike ride. Yes they got hailed on, they were one muddy mess. You know it's bad when I throw a normally good pair of socks away, but there was no point in even trying to clean those things. At least they had a good time.
What a hotty, even with mud all over his face.

No comments: