3/30/10

Good and Bad of Spring

Good = Strawberries! I was so over joyed when I walked into Smiths today to see I big sign saying 2/$3 above the strawberries. Plus to make things even better they were huge bright red strawberries. Both boys were giddy over the idea of chocolate dipped strawberries for dessert. Heaven for bid we eat fruit without dipping it in some sort of sugary substance! We love sugar!!!

Bad= cold and windy! Why is the weather not cooperating? I asked for warm sunshine and I get 60 mph winds and tumble weeds blowing through my backyard. Ugghhh. I really just want spring to come so we can eat strawberries out of our garden :)What was left after I let the boys dig in...
Yes, you might think by looking at his face that he was only 2 yrs old, but he's 7! He just loves his chocolate so much he had to lick it out of the bowl!
He just cracks me up. He is a little mini Tommy!
Who wants to do this again next week with Daddy? MEEEEE!!!
The boys always have a way at looking at the bright side of the weather. We actually had a lot of fun jumping in the wind, until I came in and my teeth were coated in dirt!

No comments: