3/4/10

Cooper's big announcement...

Driving home the other night Cooper pipes up from the back seat,
"Mom, you know I hab a girfren?"
"Really, who is it"
"It Morgan" (from pre-school).
"Oh, I like Morgan. Do you have fun playing with her?"
"No, all da other gir chae me, but Im chaing ater Morgan"
This conversation continues for a few mins to which I find out he likes Morgan
But so does Nathan!
So he decided today he was going to ask Morgan to play.

After pre-school I asked him if he was able to play with Morgan, and this was his response, "Yeah! I pla wi her"
"did Nathan play with you too?"
"No Nathan not der today".... oh the love of 4 year olds.

I have a feeling it's going to be a long 15 years before he goes on his mission. Noah's also hooking it up with the ladies. The other day I was emptying is backpack out only to find a sticky note that said Mckenzie and had a phone number on it :)

1 comment:

Emily said...

Oh I love it!! He is so funny.