2/15/10

Valentine's Day Parties

Lot's of parties for Valentine's Day. It started with Cooper's on Thursday in Pre-school. They got to take Valentines for everyone in their class. Cooper wanted to take a toy, so he picked out these little spaceships. As you can see from the picture below Miss Jenny went above and beyond with their Valentine's! Then we went out to decorate cookies with Grandma and Grandpa (sometimes I think Roma and I enjoy this more than the kids) It was a lot of fun and we were eating cookies for days. Then on Friday Noah had his class party. Since I'm working on the yearbook I went to take pictures. His room mom is amazing to, she had decorations, cute containers, fun games... how could you not have a great time. Evan, Jace, and Cooper - What cute little valentines!
This is the heart on the valentine.
Noah playing bingo. He even got the one and only bingo!
Decorating cookies with Grandma and Grandpa
Tyson watching :)
And Noah enjoying his cookie :)

2 comments:

Christa said...

Whoa! Talk about a Valentine party! Benjamin's class exchanged valentines-- that's it! It makes me tired just thinking about all that went into Noah's party!

Emily said...

How fun!!! Mom makes the best cookies, I wish we could come decorate. Great pics of everyone.