2/4/10

I've been a slacker again...

Time just goes by all to fast, and things are always so busy around Christmas time. So here's a quick run down. Christmas was great! Jodi and her kids came out from Washington and then the Randall's came up from St. George after Christmas. We are on the family rotation and this year was my family's year. So my Mom, Kiara, and Grandma came out for Christmas Eve and then my Dad joined the party Christmas morning. He actually woke our boys up when he came, they slept until 7:30am. Everyone seemed extremely happy with what they got, I'll have to post pictures of everything later.

We had the Peterson family Christmas party the Sunday following Christmas, what a party that will be to remember. There were kids throwing up everywhere! All but 3 kids got sick, the ones who where sick had to carry their puke buckets with them, it was quite the sight to see. We were still able to have a good time though.

I love Christmas time, I love family getting together, I love the gift of giving! This year we tried to scale Christmas back, our boys have more toys than they know what to do with and there really wasn't anything any of us 'needed'. So we went to the one toy, one book, one outfit, and one treat and then whatever toy Santa brought and it was a great Christmas. It's so much easier to focus on the true meaning of Christmas when you're not buying, wrapping, and storing a ton of gifts!

Another year has come and gone. Let's hope 2010 is a good one!!Christmas morning. I don't think Cooper's really awake yet

Tyson loved to open presents
All the loot
Family party... notice the puke buckets. Yep this was a year to remember
Gingerbread houses, all the grand kids got to make one
Happy New Year! Noah, Cy, Kambre, and Cooper
Fondue! We celebrated ET new year so the kids could have fondue and go to bed, didn't work... they still stayed up until midnight!

No comments: