This summer flew by way to fast. It was one of those summers we can look back at and say we didn't waste a minute of it. Between boating, Seven Peaks passes, and family we had a summer full of fun. We had one more boating trip planned and luckily Tommy was around for this one. The boys love boating with their Dad... he usually bribes them to do something dumb and they get a kids meal out of it! It was such a great day to be out on the lake. We were so tired by the end of the day we literally couldn't hold on a min longer. Plus Tommy and I had a 55 mile bike ride to do the next morning. Thank goodness for good sleep.
I love Noah's face in this picture. He loves the tube, but you can tell he's so afraid to fall off.
I love Noah's face in this picture. He loves the tube, but you can tell he's so afraid to fall off.
My Dad water skiing. It was nice to have smooth water for a little bit. We really haven't had smooth water all year.








1 comment:
I love the pic of Cooper, and the one of the boys and Phil on the boat. Looks like such a fun day! Miss you all, can't wait to see you all.
Post a Comment