7/11/10

The Month of June....

Here are a few of my favorite pictures from June.We planted our garden and Tyson was such a big helper scooping shovels of dirt everywhere. I love his cute little dirty toes.
Love this view. It doesn't get any better than Cooper's feet out the window. That kid loves having the window down and the wind blowing on his face.
The 4 little cousins that were all born last year. Owen, Ella, Tyson, and Molly.
Happy Father's Day. Tommy got a new bike helmet to match his new bike Lola!
We had a family outdoor movie and watched Nacho Libre. It was such a fun night!
Cooper started T-Ball in June.
Tommy hangin' out with his girl Rossco.

2 comments:

Paul E Wog said...

This HAS been an eventful month and I have been responsible for a lot of it. It has also been a great month. My tumor has taught me a lot, especially of the love of a family, friends, and the Savior. I have been blessed in so many ways. You and your boys (including Tom) are responsible for a lot of that. Your brothers-in-law and sister's-in-law and their families have contributed also. I love you all.

amy said...

Kris I love your blog! Great pictures. I am so glad you are part of our family.