What a wonderful Mother's Day. Tommy and the boys bought me Costco cinnamon rolls for breakfast (since we have 9am church), plus they are one of my favorite foods in the world! We went to sacrament in our ward and then went to my Mom's ward to see Kiara speak. She did a great job and it was a really good meeting. After that we went to the Peterson's for dinner, it was really good. Then to finish out the day we went to my Mom's for dessert. I really had a wonderful day and I'm so grateful for my wonderful boys. Tommy bought me a new dress (check out the picture) and he's getting me a road bike, I can't wait! They also made me a really cute photo book. I'm so lucky to be a mom to 3 wonderful boys. And truly grateful for my Mom, Mother-in-law and Grandmas, they are wonderful examples to me.
Me and my boys
Me and my boys
1 comment:
Kris I love your dress! Did Tommy pick it our all by himself?
Post a Comment