4/18/10

We love when family comes to visit!

Tommy's sister Emily and her 3 kids came from Virgina for a 10 day visit. Since Emily was here Amy and Pyper came up for a few days to visit. Noah and Cooper couldn't wait to spend some time with their cousins. And I couldn't wait for girls day out. We went and got pedicures one night and the next day we went to breakfast and on a shopping spree. It's always nice to get a little time away from the kids (thank you Tommy and Paul for babysitting). With 4 boys there was a lot of Harry Potter with a little bit of Star Wars mixed in. The snowball throwers became broomsticks and markers became wands... I just love to watch those little boys pretend!Issac, Cooper, Noah, Miles, and Pyper eating pizza on the tramp.
3 of the little ones: Owen, Eleanor, and Tyson (we're missing Molly) . Tyson may be the oldest, but he sure isn't the biggest.
They just had so much fun with each other. I love watching my boys play with their cousins.
We can't get together with family and not make donuts. Plus we have a new recipe that is incredible. As you can see Tyson loves donuts (along with every other food - he's a pig)
Cooper and Miles eating their donuts. Cooper is just a mini Tommy!!!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Oh, we already miss you guys. I love your pictures, do you think you could make me a cd of your pictures and mail it to me. I was super smart and didn't bring my camera.