12/7/09

Halloween Time

I love Halloween! For some strange reason I have always loved the idea of dressing up and getting 'free' candy... maybe it's just the free candy I like. It's especially fun to see your kids get so excited and count down the days until they get to go trick or treating. Cooper had his pre-school halloween party on Thursday, Noah had his on Friday, and then a day full of Halloween fun on Saturday.Cooper dressed up for his pre-school party
Noah at his school Halloween parade, he was very focused on staying in line with his class and didn't care about getting his picture taken.
Tyce sporting his Halloween shirt. I think he's making a mighty fine mummy face.
We made mini orange pancakes for Breakfast.
Kiara and Tyce ready for trick or treating
Jace, Cooper, Hailey, and Noah trick or treating at our house. Grandma was nice enough to pass out candy so I could take the kids out.
Cooper and Noah trick or treating
The loot!
Daisy and Pepper... Tommy won't let me dress Daisy up.
Tommy helping Cooper carve his pumpkin.

1 comment:

Paul E Wog said...

Great post. I love seeing all these great pictures.