10/2/09

It's that time of year...

Flu season is on it's way. So today the boys went to get their flu shots. Noah was one tough dude, he just sat there and took the shot like a man! Cooper on the other hand not so much... maybe next year. The hot bitter tears were done with by the time we left the room though. Tyson just had his 4 month well baby, he is growing but not nearly as fast I thought he was. He's only 12lbs 11oz, and 25 inches long. Which puts him in the 11% for weight. Noah and Cooper both dropped off the charts by 6 months. Let's see if we can keep Tyson on for 2 more months, time to pack on the weight! Since the boys were so brave we made a stop by the dollar store, every little kids dream come true I think. How nice is it to spend a dollar on a cheap toy that brings them such great happiness, then when they get bored with it a few weeks later you throw it away. Ahhh it's the best!

1 comment:

Christa said...

Spoken like the wise and experienced mother you are!

Benjamin and Jacob were huge chubs, so it's weird for me to have a skinny baby, but I like it-- my arms and back are grateful! Your kids have skinny genetics on both sides, so I guess we can't expect much else!