I think 1st grade was harder for me than kindergarten was, reality finally set in that it's just one grade after another and we're on our way to graduation. He may still be a little dude but he sure is growing up! This year we're trying to walk him to school since we live close enough. I actually really enjoy the walk home hearing all of his stories. The things he comes up with are so funny sometimes. For example: The other day I asked him what he did during class (most conversations revolve around recess) he told me they were practicing writing the letter 'L'. My response was, "you're great with the letter L that must have been easy". Noah says, "No Mom, they were really bad, I can't write very good with my right hand." My response to that was, "of coarse because your left handed, why were you using your right hand?". Noah "Because I have to hold the skittle with my left hand" Evidently they use a skittle to practice spacing their letters out. Noah didn't realize that all he had to do was tell the teacher he was left handed!

2 comments:
What a cutie!! I would just eat the skittle. Miss you guys
What a handsome little first grader!
Post a Comment