8/2/08

We finally have a trampoline!

Oh what a wait it has been for this. We finally got the trampoline in, even though we still have some more dirt to move (I have shoveled more dirt the last 5 months then I ever want to again). It's been worth it because the boys absolutely love jumping on it, especially on hot days when they can put their swimsuits on and put the sprinkler on it. It was well worth the wait and the work. You can see from the pictures below that we had a guy come out and dig the hole, but his backhoe wouldn't reach the empty lot next to us, so then we had to shovel all the dirt off our grass.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice blog you people have here!
... you must use Vista

Anonymous said...

Howdy! We have a bank in our yard that's not very drought tolerant and I've been trying to think of something to put there. We've discussed a trampoline. What sort of trampoline is that you have? It's fabulous!