6/2/08

Baseball Game

In Cooper's world nothing can be better than a baseball game (I think it was almost better for him than Disneyland). It was he and Noah's first BYU baseball game. I think Noah enjoyed the hot dog, icee, and gift shop the most. Cooper however was all about the game, he wouldn't even leave to get food, he stayed there for the whole entire game. It looks like we might have a baseball player on our hands!

Cooper trying not to take his eyes off the game, but still eat his hot dog.

He was all smiles. What a fun day for him.
Tommy and the boys enjoying the game together.

2 comments:

JakenDebbie said...

Hey Kristine! Jake and I just found your blog and are very excited about it!! It's a great way to keep better tabs on everyone! Here's the link to ours: jakendebbie.blogspot.com

JakenDebbie said...

It's me again...I wanted to let you know that we just made our blog private, so I will have to send you an invite to view it...if you send me your email address, I would be happy to do that!
fishymartin@gmail.com